Sheet Metal Storage Solutions
Keep Sheet Metal Organized and Easily Accessible
Summit Storage Solutions offers customers vertical sheet metal storage racks and solutions that can significantly help to reduce the space used by inventory and improve the overall efficiency of your workspace.
Our sheet storage solution allows you to organize your facility for safe and efficient operations. Our design generates significant savings in floor space and can be customized to your industry needs.
Why Choose a Sheet Metal Storage Solution?
Sheet metal racking systems offer you significant benefits when they are designed to meet your needs and can adjust to your inventory levels. Our Sheet Metal Storage Solutions offer significant benefits over traditional cantilever rack systems.
Benefits our sheet metal storage customers see include:
- Storage density increases of up to 400%.
- Higher Load Capacity.
- An organized, cleaner workspace that makes it easier to locate and handle materials.
- Improve efficiencies and safety
- Enhance inventory controls and counts.
- Reduce dropped and damaged sheets.
- One employee can handle all loading and unloading.
Types of Sheet Materials Commonly Stored:
- Steel Sheet/Plate
- Laminates/Wood Sheets
- Plastic Sheet
- Stainless Steel Sheet/Plate
- Aluminum Sheet/Plate
The Value of Vertical Sheet Metal Storage Solutions
Adding a vertical metal storage racks can significantly improve the speed at which your employees are able to locate, access or replace sheet materials in your workshop or warehouse.
Each level of our sheet storage system can be labeled to meet your specific requirements. Providing a clear visual to help organize and control your inventory.
Benefits of Doing Business with Summit Storage Solutions:
- Welding Processes are AWS Certified.
- Summit Storage Solutions is ISO 9001-2008 certified.
- Diverse Manufacturing and Engineering Team
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA