Custom Industrial Carts
Custom Industrial Carts
Custom industrial carts are products that have applications across a wide range of industries, such as education, manufacturing and equipment processing. A few examples:
- Equipment: Gore-Tex is a breathable, waterproof fabric popular in many outdoor recreational clothing products. The manufacturer in Maryland produces the product in-house, but needs to ship overseas for final assembly. To ship out 500 pounds of flammable tape required more than just standard packaging. A special custom container was designed house and ship it out for final assembly.
- Education: Today’s schools make extensive use of audiovisual and electronic equipment. Schools can use custom industrial electronic storage carts to charge and house such equipment when it’s not in use, and to get it from classroom to classroom when necessary.
- Manufacturing: Any business that manufactures products with multiple assembly stages can benefit tremendously from these custom carts, which are far superior to wooden pallets that are not designed to fit your particular product and are not reusable.
The Different Types of Custom Industrial Carts
Different custom industrial carts are better suited for different industries. Your industry can quite likely benefit from not just one, but a variety of different types of custom industrial carts. The different types of carts include:
- Material Handling Carts: Material handling carts are carts that are custom-designed to support the weight and shape of your particular materials. Once these carts are fabricated to your specifications, your employees will easily be able to store a large amount of inventory quickly and swiftly transfer it to different locations in your facility as needed.
- Transport Carts: If being able to transport equipment from place to place is a priority, custom transport carts are a great solution. These carts are designed to maximize ease and speed of transporting goods from one place to another. You can customize drawers, height and angles to enhance maneuverability and increase efficiency.
- Service Carts: Service carts are great for transporting small tools or other items to make them more organized and easily accessible to your employees. Service carts have a wide range of applications, from warehouse use to assembly lines and job sites.
- Panel Carts: Sheets and panels are awkwardly shaped and often fragile, so transporting them safely can be a challenge. Custom panel carts make this task much easier by providing a transportation and storage solution that’s easy to load, unload and move from place to place as necessary.
Cart Engineering and Design
We engineer and manufacture cart solutions in a variety of sizes and shapes, depending on your specific product requirements. Our quality products are suitable for a variety of industries — small, medium or large — and for a variety of industries and retailers. Whether you need a simple way to move goods around a busy warehouse, manufacturing facility or educational institution, or you’re simply looking for an efficient way to move products through your process, Summit Storage Solutions can provide the right cart solution for your business needs.
With a wealth of experience and knowledge, our sales, design and manufacturing teams will work with you and your team to develop the right solution for your business and applications.
With Summit Storage Solutions, you know you’ll receive carts that are durable, maneuverable and built to last. To learn more, contact Summit Storage today.